• The book provides fundamental concepts and methods of Computer Based on Mathematics in a precise and clear manner.
• It provides the students of Computer Science, Information Technology and Management in depth knowledge in the ..
• Motivates the Unmotivated.
• Provides an awareness of Computers and Computing.
• Covers major components of a Computer System.
• Covers arithmetic handling in Computers.
• Provides correct and efficient ways of solving pr..
• The fourth edition of the book has been comprehensively revised as per latest syllabi of different Technological Universities
PART-II: WORKING S..
• This is a humble attempt to put the teaching notes into the form of a book by one who has been teaching the college students
for more than 35 years.
• It will serve as a textbook for students doing B.Sc. (Honours..
• This book has been designed to cater to the need of students of B.Sc. (Pass & Honours), M.Sc., Engineering students and
special focus is on research students of Solid State Physics and chemistry of various Indi..
• Structured System Analysis and Design presents a comprehensive treatment of core fundamentals, concepts, skills, methodologies,
techniques, tools and perspectives needed for systems analysis and design.
• The Sys..
• Structured System Analysis and Design is one of the most important topic which must be clear to all the students of IT.
• This book tells us the approaches to solve a problem and makes us clear with the various steps to develop..
Author: Steven Silbiger
Publication Year: 2010
Number of Pages: 448 Page..
• The publication of Fundamentals of Engineering Physics is written with the objective of initiating deeper pursuit
on the subject among readers.
• The book covers the complete course of Engineering Physics as per ..