• The book provides fundamental concepts and methods of Computer Based on Mathematics in a precise and clear manner.
• It provides the students of Computer Science, Information Technology and Management in depth knowledge in the ..
• The book Fields and Waves-A Fundamental Approach has been designed for use in a one- or two-semester electromagnetics
sequence for Electrical as well as Electronics and Communication Engineering students at the jun..
• The book discusses the fundamentals of theory of elasticity and finite element method, energy and variational principles
starting from simple constant strain triangle to sub-iso-super parametric models as well as p..
• Quantum computers are the proposed centerpieces of a revolutionary, 21st-century quantum information technology.
• Ideal for undergraduate and graduate courses in modern quantum physics, Foundations of Quantum Mechanics
• The book Fundamental of Electronics Circuit Design has been written for degree and diploma courses in Electronics,
Electronics & Communication, and Electronics & Tele-communication Engineering.
• This boo..
• For B.E/B. Tech. in Civil Engineering and also useful for M.E./M. Tech. students.
• The book takes an integral look at structural engineering starting with fundamentals and ending with computer analysis.
• This book is suitab..
• Biotechnology, one of the major new technologies of the twenty- first century, covers multi-disciplinary issues including
DNA techniques, cloning, genetics, and the application of microbiology to the production of ..
• For the students of B.E./B. Tech. (Mechanical Engineering) and also useful for Engineering Services / Civil Services /
Forest Services / GATE / State Services and other Competitive Examinations.
• The book is by ..
• This book is an introductory text designed to give an insight into the various topics of Health and Pharmaceuticals at the
backdrop of Biotechnology
1. Development of drugs and Pharmaceutical Indust..
• The more the software industry matures, the more it is accepted by the software engineering community that the people
involved in software development processes deserve more attention than the processes or technolo..
• The energy which stimulates our organism to ninety per cent of our responses The Natural Light has been studied from time
immemorial but thorough and systematic study of Artificial Light as a sepa..
• Integrated circuits (ICs) are chips, or small electronic devices found in practically every type of application and machine,
including microprocessors, audio/video equipment, automobiles, etc.
• Regardless of the..
Salient Features of the Book:
• Coverage of all the topics in the syllabus.
• Use of simple and easy language to understand the subject.
• Inclusion of many diagrams to facilitate quick understanding of the related topics.
• Addition of di..
• The Book Microelectronics and Optoelectronics Technology is intended to be used as a textbook for B.E./B. Tech. degree courses
in ECE, ETCE, El.
• This book contains almost the full syllabus of 4th semester of We..
• This manual covers the complete programming methodologies involved in 8085 Microprocessor.
• This helps students to improve their programming skills in the world of assembly language.
• The contents are meticulously arranged ..
• COMSOL Multiphysics software is the most widely used modeling tool for engineers and scientists.
• It allows the user to create 1D, 2D and 3D simulated environment for computerized modeling of physical systems and devices.
• Written by a noted authority in the subject area, this book is a comprehensive study of the theory and practical application
of noise reduction to numerous fields.
• It may be used as a reference by scientists an..
• OPC stands for Openness, Productivity, and Collaboration, symbolizing the new possibilities opening up in automation technology.
• As integration platform, the PC offer new perspectives and opportunities for OPC, both in techni..
• The fourth edition of the book has been comprehensively revised as per latest syllabi of different Technological Universities
PART-II: WORKING S..
• This is a humble attempt to put the teaching notes into the form of a book by one who has been teaching the college students
for more than 35 years.
• It will serve as a textbook for students doing B.Sc. (Honours..
• This book has been designed to cater to the need of students of B.Sc. (Pass & Honours), M.Sc., Engineering students and
special focus is on research students of Solid State Physics and chemistry of various Indi..
• Structured System Analysis and Design presents a comprehensive treatment of core fundamentals, concepts, skills, methodologies,
techniques, tools and perspectives needed for systems analysis and design.
• The Sys..
• Structured System Analysis and Design is one of the most important topic which must be clear to all the students of IT.
• This book tells us the approaches to solve a problem and makes us clear with the various steps to develop..