Publisher:DK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
Publication Year 2010
Number of Pages: 12..
Book Type:Picture Books
• The book provides fundamental concepts and methods of Computer Based on Mathematics in a precise and clear manner.
• It provides the students of Computer Science, Information Technology and Management in depth knowledge in the ..
• The book Fields and Waves-A Fundamental Approach has been designed for use in a one- or two-semester electromagnetics
sequence for Electrical as well as Electronics and Communication Engineering students at the jun..
• The book discusses the fundamentals of theory of elasticity and finite element method, energy and variational principles
starting from simple constant strain triangle to sub-iso-super parametric models as well as p..
• Quantum computers are the proposed centerpieces of a revolutionary, 21st-century quantum information technology.
• Ideal for undergraduate and graduate courses in modern quantum physics, Foundations of Quantum Mechanics
Publication Year 2012
Number of Pages:12 Pages
• The book Fundamental of Electronics Circuit Design has been written for degree and diploma courses in Electronics,
Electronics & Communication, and Electronics & Tele-communication Engineering.
• This boo..
• For B.E/B. Tech. in Civil Engineering and also useful for M.E./M. Tech. students.
• The book takes an integral look at structural engineering starting with fundamentals and ending with computer analysis.
• This book is suitab..