Before you may become a member of ZoDepot, you must read and accept all of the terms and conditions, which set out the rules for how we run the ZoDepot Website and we advise all users of ZoDepot website to read them.
By using this website you acknowledge that you have read and you agree to be bound by and comply with all these terms and conditions.
ZoDepot reserves the right to change, add, modify the contents of this user agreement including terms and conditions at any time without notice.
Changes in this agreement will be posted on the ZoDepot Website.
To make sure you are aware of any changes, please review this policy periodically. Use of the Website after a change has been posted will signify the user’s acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions.
ZoDepot retains the right to deny access to anyone who they believe has violated the agreement.
This is an Agreement between you and all persons you represent (and for purposes of this Agreement, "person" includes natural persons and any type of incorporated or unincorporated entity) and ZoDepot regarding your access to and use of ZoDepot website and all content, information, products and services available on or through the website (collectively, the "Website"). This Agreement also provides benefits to ZoDepot's affiliates, service providers, suppliers and other persons.
Each time you use the Website you signify your acceptance and agreement, and the acceptance and agreement of any person you purport to represent, to be bound by this Agreement as it then reads, and you represent and warrant that you have the legal authority to agree to and accept this Agreement on behalf of yourself and any person you purport to represent. If you do not agree with each provision of this Agreement, or you are not authorized to agree to and accept this Agreement on behalf of the person you purport to represent, you may not access or use the Website. This Agreement is in addition to any other agreement you may have with ZoDepot, including a transaction agreement.
If you are under 18, you may use ZoDepot only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THIS SITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT, SO PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING
OWNERSHIP AND PERMITTED USE OF THE WEBSITE
Notes, messages, e-mails, billboard postings, photos, drawings, profiles, opinions, ideas, images, videos, audio files, articles or other materials or information posted or transmitted to the Sites (collectively, "Content")-
The Website (including all content, page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts and the presentation, arrangement, coordination, enhancement and selection of such and other information in text, graphical, video and audio forms, images, icons, software, designs, applications, data, and other elements available on or through the Website) is the property of ZoDepot and others, and is protected by union of India and international copyright, trademark and other laws. Your use of the Website does not transfer to you any ownership or other rights in the Website or its content. The Website is made available to you for your lawful, personal use only. You may use the Website only in the manner described expressly in this Agreement and subject to all applicable laws. Using the Website for any other purpose or in any other manner is strictly prohibited.
You may print Website pages provided that you do not modify any of the pages and you do not remove or alter any visible or non-visible identification, marks, notices, or disclaimers. The Website and its content may not be copied, imitated, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, modified, indexed, catalogued, mirrored or distributed in any way, in whole or in part, without the express prior written consent of ZoDepot. You may not sell or resell any part of the Website or access to the Website. You may not use any of the software that is used in the operation or provision of the Website except while you are using the Website in accordance with this Agreement.
Rules for users for using the Site
1. You may print Website pages provided that you do not modify any of the pages and you do not remove or alter any visible or non-visible identification, marks, notices, or disclaimers.
2. The copyrighted material, trademarks or other proprietary material of the Website and its content may not be copied, imitated, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, modified, indexed, catalogued, mirrored or distributed in any way, in whole or in part, without the express prior written consent of ZoDepot.
3. ZoDepot may review, edit, reject, refuse to post and/or delete any Content that it may seem to violate these Terms and conditions or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of another person. The whole and sole right to post the content on its website lies at the discretion of ZoDepot.
4. Any information provided by you on this site should not be misleading in any way.
5. You may not post or transmit Content, (even if made in a joking, not so serious, sarcastic or unintended manner), if it in any way:
· is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
· harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
· involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or “Spamming”;
· promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
· infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [(including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
· promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
· contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
· provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
· provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
· contains video, photographs, or images of another person age 18 or older without his or her express written consent and permission or those of any minor (regardless of whether you have consent from the minor or his or her legal guardian);
· tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access (as defined herein and in other applicable Codes of Conduct or End User Access and License Agreements) to the Sites or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Sites or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
· engages in commercial activities and/or sales without ZoDepot's prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes, or the buying or selling of "virtual" items related to the Sites. Throughout this Terms and Conditions, ZoDepot’s "prior written consent" means a communication coming from ZoDepot’s legal department, specifically in response to your request, and specifically addressing the activity or conduct for which you seek authorization;
· solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which ZoDepot, in its sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
· contains viruses, time bombs, trojan horses, cancelbots, worms or other harmful or deleterious components or devices;
· interferes with another user's use and enjoyment of the Site or any other individual’s use and enjoyment of similar services;
· refers to any website or URL that, in the sole discretion of ZoDepot, contains material that is inappropriate for the Sites, contains content that would be prohibited on the Sites, or violates the letter or spirit of these Terms and Conditions.
6. You must use the Site in a manner consistent with any and all applicable local laws and regulations. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Site, including without limitation, collecting usernames and/or email addresses of registered members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site, are not permitted. This includes the unauthorized interception of the data stream coming from or going into the Site, as well as attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Site or exceeding your authorized access.
7. You may not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other users through the Site to buy or sell any products or services, including, but not limited to, products or services related to the Site. You may not transmit any chain letters or unsolicited commercial or junk email to other users via the Site. It is also a violation of these Terms and Conditions to use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to another person outside of the Sites without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect our users from such advertising or solicitation, ZoDepot reserves the right to restrict the number of messages or emails which a user may send to other users in any 24-hour period to a number which ZoDepot deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
8. You understand that ZoDepot has the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Site) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, we can (and you hereby expressly authorize us to disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
9. ZoDepot reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor the materials posted in the public areas of the Site. ZoDepot shall have the right to remove or edit any Content that in its sole discretion violates, or is alleged to violate, any applicable law or either the spirit or letter of these Terms and Conditions. Notwithstanding this right of ZoDepot, YOU REMAIN SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THE MATERIALS YOU POST IN THE PUBLIC AREAS OF THE SITES AND IN YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES.
10. Please make a note that Content posted in public areas of the Site does not necessarily reflect the views of ZoDepot. In no event shall ZoDepot assume or have any responsibility or liability for any Content posted or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from use of Content and/or appearance of Content on the Site. You hereby represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights in and to all Content you provide and all information it contains and that such Content shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libelous, tortious, or otherwise unlawful information.
11. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. ZoDepot shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Site.
12. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Site and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Site, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. ZoDepot does not approve of such unauthorized uses but by using the Site you acknowledge and agree that ZoDepot is not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Site. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Site.
13. ZoDepot shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of People, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Third party Businesses
ZoDepot does not take responsibility or liability or warrant including but not limited to, the actions, products, content and services on ZoDepot’s website, which are linked through including but not limited to Affiliates and sites using ZoDepot’s APIs. In addition, ZoDepot’s provide links to the sites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, ZoDepot is not responsible for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of their website.
Links with other sites
This site may contain links to other web sites or you may be linked through other web sites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk. We are not responsible for the content of the Linked Sites, whether or not ZoDepot is affiliated with sponsors of the sites.
14. We do not in any way endorse the Linked Sites.
15. We welcome links to this site. You may establish a hypertext link to this site, provided that the link does not state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of your site by ZoDepot. You must not use on your site or in any other manner any trademarks, service marks or any other materials appearing on the ZoDepot site, including any logos or characters, without the express written consent of the owner of the mark or materials. You must not frame or otherwise incorporate into another web site or present in conjunction with or juxtaposed against such a web site any of the content or other materials on the ZoDepot site without our prior written consent.
MISPRINTS OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, PRODUCT AVAILABILITY AND PRICES
Pricing on the product is as it shows, however due to any technical issue, typographical error or product information received from our suppliers' prices of the product may vary. ZoDepot will try to be accurate, however if you come across any difference in pricing on the ZoDepot Website pre and post orders, we request you to contact us within 72 (Seventy Two) hours of placing your order. ZoDepot shall then refund the difference amount within 10-15 business days of intimation. The mode of refund will be the same as at the time of placing the order. Cash on Delivery order refunds will be done by Cheque. If ZoDepot comes across any such difference in pricing, it has all the rights to rectify the same or cancel the order.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by ZoDepot. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights that are owned and controlled by us or by other parties that have licensed their material to us. Material on ZoDepot web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by us is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and you must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other web site or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which you receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
Any use of the Marks, except as expressly provided in this Agreement, is strictly prohibited. Nothing appearing on the Website or elsewhere shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any licence or right to use any of the Marks.
LOGIN NAMES AND PASSWORDS
Certain areas and features of the Website are accessible only to users who have been issued a login name and password (collectively "Codes") by ZoDepot. For the purposes of accessing the Website, the Codes remain the property of ZoDepot and may be cancelled or suspended at any time by ZoDepot in its discretion without any notice or liability to you or any other person.
ZoDepot is not under any obligation to verify the actual identity or authority of any person using Codes to access and use the Website. ZoDepot may act upon any communication that is given with the use of Codes. ZoDepot may in its discretion at any time require proof of the identity of any person seeking to access and use the Website, and may deny access to and use of the Website or parts of it or refuse to accept or act upon any communication if ZoDepot is not satisfied with such proof.
If you have been issued Codes: (a) you are fully responsible and liable for the security of the Codes and any and all use and misuse of the Codes; (b) you will keep the Codes secure and confidential at all times and not disclose the Codes to any other person or permit any other person to use the Codes; (c) you will ensure that all uses of the Codes comply with this Agreement; (d) once you have logged-on to the Website using the Codes, you will not leave the computer terminal used to access the Website unless and until you have terminated the session and logged-off the Website; and (e) you will immediately notify ZoDepot by telephone 914049006200 or email to sales@ZoDepot.com if you know or suspect that any Codes have been lost or stolen or become known to or used by any other person.
From time to time ZoDepot may make contests available to users of the Website and others. All contests are governed by this Agreement and the applicable Contest Rules. By participating in a contest through the Website, you signify your agreement and acceptance of this Agreement and the applicable Contest Rules.
We at ZoDepot respect the intellectual property of others. In case you feel that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement you can write to us at legal@ZoCampus.com.
Risk of loss
All items purchased from ZoDepot are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
ZoDepot tries to be as accurate as possible. However, ZoDepot does not warrant that product description or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by ZoDepot itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
We shall not be liable to you for any delay in, or failure of, performance of our obligations under these Terms and Conditions arising from any cause beyond our reasonable control including any of the following: act of God, governmental act, war, fire, flood, explosion or civil commotion, failure in information technology or telecommunications services, failure of a third party (including failure to supply data) and industrial action.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to you through this site are provided by ZoDepot “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, ZoDepot does not warrant that:
· This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
· The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
· ZoDepot will not be liable to you in any way or in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website.
· ZoDepot does not warrant that this site; information, content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site; their servers; or electronic communication sent from ZoDepot are free of viruses or other harmful components.
· Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
· Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
· All the products sold on ZoDepot are governed by different state laws and if ZoDepot is unable to deliver such products due to implications of different state laws, ZoDepot will return or will give credit for the amount received by ZoDepot from the sale of such product that could not be delivered to you.
· You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on ZoDepot. By registering your phone number with us, you consent to be contacted by ZoDepot via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. ZoDepot will not share your personal information with third parties to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMSs.
We accept payments by Credit Card, Charge Card, Debit Card, Bank Transfer or cash on delivery (COD). We shall not process any of your orders until we receive confirmation of your payment
Your Payment Card is debited at the time of placing your product order and sometimes a password may be asked for. This is an additional security measure requested by your card provider.
All transaction information passed between our website is encrypted using 128-bit SSL certificates. No cardholder information is ever passed unencrypted and any messages sent to our servers from our payment service provider are signed using MD5 hashing to prevent tampering. You can be completely assured that nothing we pass to our payment service provider can be examined, used or modified by any third parties attempting to gain access to sensitive information.
While availing any of the payment method/s offered by us, we are not responsible or take no liability of whatsoever nature in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you out of the decline due to:
· lack of authorization for any transaction/s,
· or exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between your "Bank/s",
· or any payment issues arising out of the transaction,
· or decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
All payments made against the purchases/services on ZoDepot by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable by the Union of India. ZoDepot does not accept any other form of currency with respect to the purchases.
A pre-paid payment instrument which is associated with your ZoDepot account. You can maintain a balance of money with ZoDepot and redeem it at your convenience.
ZoDepot will not pay any interest on the amount maintained by you in your Wallet.
Refill of Prepaid Instrument
Your prepaid instrument can be refilled, using any of the pre-paid payment options only. You will be able to recharge your prepaid instrument up to an amount of INR--------. There is no need to maintain a minimum balance.
Refund of Prepaid Instrument Amount
If you do not wish to continue with or utilize the amount from your prepaid instrument, ZoDepot will provide you with an interest free refund of your prepaid instrument amount, within thirty (30) days from the date of your request.
Limitation of Liability for Prepaid Instrument
In no event will ZoDepot be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages or losses of any kind, arising from the use of pre paid instrument or association with the prepaid instrument.
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
1. The Internet domain (for example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from a university's domain) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our website;
2. The type of browser, operating system and screen resolution used to access this site;
3. The date and time you access this site;
4. The pages you visit; and
5. If you linked to this website from another website, the address of that website.
This information is used to help us make our site more useful to visitors - to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use.
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws Union of India. The place of jurisdiction shall be in Hyderabad
The parties to this Agreement hereby agree that the courts of Hyderabad shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of the Agreement.
We at ZoDepot respect the intellectual property of others. In case you feel that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement you can write to us at legal@Zocampus.com.
YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL
If you have submitted order and received your confirmation Email, you can still cancel your order provided that it has not yet entered the delivery process. Please reply to the order confirmation Email and mark it ‘CANCEL MY ORDER’ in the subject line. Please ensure you supply your name, invoice address post code, product ordered and order number on the Email.
If you wish to cancel your order after the delivery process stage, you will need to wait until you receive your order and then follow our Returns procedure below. On cancellation for whatever reason you must return to us the Goods we have delivered to you.
Cancellation of Order
ZoDepot reserves the right to cancel any order without any explanation for doing so, under situation where ZoDepot is not able to meet the requirement of the order placed or order so placed/cancelled does not comply with the ZoDepot’s policy or for any other reason. However, ZoDepot will ensure that any communication of cancellation of an order, so cancelled, is intimated within appropriate time to the concerned person and any applicable refund will be made in reasonable time.
If for any reason you are unhappy with any product that you have purchased from us, you can return the product to us in its original condition within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
If you require a replacement of the product, we would advise you to make a separate product order online since this will ensure the fastest delivery time.
30 Day Replacement Guarantee
ZoDepot offers you REPLACEMENT WITHIN 30 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF DELIVERY ON THE product/s ordered on ZoDepot, which means that within 30 days from the date delivery you can ask for replacement of the product/s subject to following terms and conditions:
1 You can ask for replacement of product/s in case of any defect found in the product and the same product/s will be shipped to you as a replacement for the defective product/s.
2 Replacement can be for the entire product/s or part/s of the product subject to availability of the same with ZoDepot and notification of the same within 30 days from the date of delivery.
3 Replacement is offered for the product/s sold by ZoDepot ONLY.
Apart from condition reserved herein above, the following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement under this 30 Day Replacement Guarantee, viz:
• Any product that exhibits physical damage to the box or to the product;
• Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product at the time of delivery;
• Any product without a valid, readable, untampered serial number, including but not limited to products with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number;
• Any product from which the UPC (Universal Product Code) has been removed from its original packaging.
Disclaimer: "ANY DECISION ON 30 DAY REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE ON THE PRODUCT/S SOLD BY ZoDepot is at the sole discretion of ZoDepot and the decision of ZoDepot shall be final and binding. ZoDepot reserves the right to withdraw from 30 DAY REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE at any time without giving any intimation of whatsoever nature."
DISCLAIMERS, LIABILITY EXCLUSIONS/LIMITATIONS AND INDEMNITY
YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF OR RELATING TO ACCURACY, ACCESSIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, PERFORMANCE OR DURABILITY, ALL OF WHICH ARE DISCLAIMED BY ZODEPOT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
ZODEPOT AND ITS PROVIDERS WILL NEVER BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM, CONNECTED WITH, OR RELATING TO THE WEBSITE OR THIS AGREEMENT INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS, MARKETS, SAVINGS, INCOME, PROFITS, USE, PRODUCTION, REPUTATION OR GOODWILL, ANTICIPATED OR OTHERWISE, OR ECONOMIC LOSS, UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER THEORY OR LAW OR EQUITY), REGARDLESS OF ANY NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER FAULT OR WRONGDOING (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION GROSS NEGLIGENCE AND FUNDAMENTAL BREACH) BY ZODEPOT OR ANY PERSON FOR WHOM ZODEPOT IS RESPONSIBLE, AND EVEN IF ZODEPOT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE BEING INCURRED.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND EXCLUSION BY STATUTE IN CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS
THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES AND THE LIMITATION OF CERTAIN LIABILITIES IS PROHIBITED IN SOME JURISDICTIONS. THESE STATUTORY PROHIBITIONS MAY APPLY TO YOU.